The staff and practitioners of Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy wish to offer you a safe and comfortable environment during your appointment. To ensure the health and safety of you and all of our patients we have implemented the following clinic policies and prodecures in accordance with the recommendations of the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), the provincial health officer, and our provincial regulators. Please review these policies prior to your next visit:
- You will be required to review our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire (provided below) prior to being accepted for treatment. For the safety of our staff and patients, if you feel ill or generally un-well we ask that you please cancel your appointment. During this time we will be waiving our customary fees for late cancellations and rescheduling.
- Please arrive ON TIME for your scheduled appointment time. If you are late for your appointment your treatment time may be reduced to ensure adequate social distancing between patients and for sanitization procedures of the treatment space. If you are early you may be asked to return at your scheduled appointment time.
- Please come alone to your appointment when possible. Family members without an appointment will not be permitted (unless treatment is for a child, or you require the assistance of a caregiver). This is to control the volume of people in our clinic at any one time.
- Office visits are by appointment only. Drop-in appointments are not permitted.
- During scheduled office hours our front door will be left open. If you have been scheduled outside of general office hours you will either be asked to wait outside the door until your practitioner opens the door for you, or to wait in your vehicle until you are called up.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer on all areas of your hands and wrists upon entering and exiting the clinic. Hand sanitizer will also be available in all treatment rooms, and a hand washing station is available in the physiotherapy suite.
- At this time, we are requiring all patients to wear a mask until further notice. Homemade cloth masks are acceptable. Disposable masks are available for purchase at the front desk for a nominal fee.
- Please limit the number of items brought into the clinic to bare minimums and come to your appointment wearing appropriate clothing and attire.
- Please bring your own water bottle if necessary as we have turned off the water-cooler in the reception area.
- Please follow posted signage and floor markings to help guide you through our clinic.
- Your next appointment may be booked by your practitioner prior to leaving the clinic, or at the front desk if social distancing allows. Otherwise you may schedule your next appointment via online booking or by phone. This is to minimize congestion at the reception area.
- Payment may be made at time of service via Credit or Debit, or online via our secured online portal. We are asking that patients not to pay with cash or cheque when possible.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. At your request, our practitioners are always available to speak with you. We thank you for your continued patience and cooperation and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Your Team at Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy
COVID-19 Screening Questions
Please review and answer the following questions truthfully:
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, we are unable to treat you at our clinic for a minimum of 14 days and will be asked to reschedule. Front-line workers who may have been exposed are asked to contact our clinic and speak with one of our practitioners.
For more information regarding COVID-19 screening, please visit the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool website, or contact 8-1-1.