What to Expect at Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy
Before You Arrive
When you call to schedule your appointment, we’ll get some basic contact information from you, then inform you of the necessary paperwork that needs to filled out. We have paper forms that can be filled out in advance, or you may go to our online booking system.
Please set aside roughly one hour for your first visit with your chiropractor, physiotherapist, or massage therapist. Your first visit will include a detailed health history and examination of your key health complaints. If appropriate, you’ll be treated on your first visit.
We’ll also let you know if you should dress in any particular manner to best address your injury or need. In general, just dress comfortably. We always keep gowns and shorts on hand for your convenience.
What Can I Expect?
As a new patient, you can be sure we’ll:
- Review your health history thoroughly
- Take time to understand your complaints, goals and concerns before we begin
- Perform a thorough examination to determine the full nature of your condition(s)
- Determine if you need X-rays or other diagnostic testing, and refer if necessary
- Review our findings and collate them with your history
- Make treatment recommendations
- If appropriate, treat you on your first visit
- Provide instructions before your next visit
- Instruct you on appropriate work and lifestyle modifications, and stretches/exercises
At Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, we strive to maintain a laid-back environment. We won’t pressure you with mandated treatment plans. We work with you to construct a care plan that meets your goals and helps restore you to optimal health.
We teach patients that your body didn’t get to the state it’s in overnight. And without maintenance and changing habits, it will likely return to that previous state. We are ready to support your recovery with our holistic approach to health, wellness, and performance.
Visit our Facebook page and learn more about chiropractic care, our office, and about our upcoming community speaking events.
Ready to get started? Contact our Kelowna office today.